Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Heli Kruusi
Date posted 5 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opportunity for switched-on Python Developer to join a multinational company on Sydney’s north shore. You will be exposed to variety of Linux based systems both on premise and in the cloud. Initial 6 months contract with a potential extension.
You will be exposed to variety of Linux based systems both on premise and in the cloud.
As the Python Developer you will be:
- Improving and automating development processes
- Writing clean, stable, unit-tested code
- Designing end to end solutions
- Mentoring existing staff in their journey to python as required
- Working with the Analytics team to build fit for purpose software
As the Python Developer you will have:
- Excellent PYTHON scripting skills
- Sound general scripting skills
- Strong Linux server management experience (Centos & RHEL)
- Experience working with open source databases (Postgres, MySQL)
- Some exposure to web server management (Apache config and security)
- Basic networking skills (TCP/IP, DNS, Firewall)
To apply please click apply or call Heli Kruusi on +61 2 84231005 for a confidential discussion.