Web Front End Developer (React)
Consultant Lenka Ferencikova
Date posted 31 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Web Frontend Engineer will be accountable for defining, delivering, innovating and championing the Web Frontend Engineering services and ensures that the Web Frontend Engineering delivery standards, processes, outputs and operations are aligned to the business purpose, business vision, and business strategy.
- Ensuring the Web Frontend systems that enable the business are resilient, scalable, adaptive, continuously evolving, and cost effective in meeting business objectives and operational imperatives.
- Designing and implementing Web Frontend development practices and infrastructure that allow efficient and effective solutions to be designed, build, tested, deployed, and supported by a mix of internal and external partner Web Frontend Engineers.
- Proactively contributing as a member of the technology team to strategic, tactical, operational and innovation needs and initiatives of the technology team and the broader stakeholder community.
- Developing your own capabilities as a technologist and Web Frontend expert to ensure the technology team is up-to-date and capable of assessing and adopting new practices and technologies as they emerge.
- Effectively demonstrate knowledge, experience, character, and discipline to create the trust and influence required to maximize the efforts of others to ensure the right outcomes are achieved.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or similar will be beneficial.
- 3-5 years’ operating in a Software Engineer role.
- 3-5 years’ experience with web front end development.
- Excellent understanding of CSS and LESS/SASS.
- Strong understanding of PHP and frameworks.
- Strong understanding of web-based systems and service-based architecture.
- In depth knowledge of development best practices, such as code management, coding standards, CI/CD workflows, and release management.
- Accustomed to working across all levels of product ideation, design, development, quality assurance, continuous delivery, and operational excellence.
- Strong customer focus and exceptional attention to service quality.
- Comfortable working in ambiguous environments with competing priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence.
- Good knowledge in the practical application of Agile rituals and development methods, including Kanban and Scrum.
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Ferencikova on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.