Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + OTE
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Marina Khan
Date posted 31 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This leading international company is looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer who will be consulting on projects that include integrating data in a virtual manner for operational and informational purposes, logical data warehouses and virtual datamarts to enable modern Business Intelligence solutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working closely with sales teams. Owning the technical dimension of sales cycles and successfully employing a combination of high technical expertise, communication and coordination skills.
- Conception, implementation and execution of customer specific-integration projects
- Education, coaching and support
- Diagnosing and resolving client inquiries
- Participation in problem escalation and collaboration with other technical specialists to increase efficiency
- Implementing product demos and pilots to showcase data virtualisation in enterprise scenarios
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- University degree in Information Systems/Computer Science
- Understanding of Data Integration Flavors
- Solid understanding of SQL
- Technical skills: Java development, JDBC, XML, Web service related APIs, Version control systems (SVN, Git)
- Understanding/experience with Big Data, NoSQL, and InMemory environments (highly beneficial but not mandatory)
- Experience in Windows & Linux (and UNIX) operating systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
To apply please click apply or call Marina Khan on 02 8289 3146 for a confidential discussion.