Mid Level Software .NET Developer
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lenka Ferencikova
Date posted 29 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Develop great software with a customer focus whether the customer be an internal stakeholder such as players and coaches or external stakeholders such as community participants or referees. Develop and support integration between current and new software systems that are being used by the business to empower the organisation to be as effective as possible.
• Develop software according to the agile development methodology
• Deliver all software changes according to the software development standards. This includes, but is not limited to, software development, documentation and testing.
• Identify and communicate risks to projects from the perspective of software development and identify the appropriate time to escalate technical problems to management.
• Proactively communicates and update stakeholders with progress against agreed objectives.
• Tertiary qualifications with excellent academic grades
• 2-3 years development experience focused around the following:
• Microsoft .NET (C#)
• SQL (SQL Server/Postgres)
• Visual Studio
• SQL Server Management Studio
• REST APIs
• Comfortable in coding in multiple languages
• Likes a challenge
• Strong sense of responsibility and ownership for assigned development tasks
• A team player with exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Ferencikova on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.