GIS Data Analyst / Engineer
Salary AUD600 - AUD700 per day + Superannuation
Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 12 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
GIS Data Analyst/ Engineer role involves improving reference data quality to support the detection accuracy for track measurements and patrol operations. It is a dynamic role with competitive rates.
About the company:
One of the largest NSW Government Departments based in Sydney CBD offers a GIS Data Analyst / Engineer role. You will be responsible for facilitation of defect trends and integration of data into on-shore systems of the department.
- Validate reference data requirements
- Design, implement and test ETL process
- Integrate ETL process into the MIS systems by data ordering, extraction and delivery
- Produce design documentation and technical specifications, source code, deployment plans and test cases
- Experience with the following technologies: IDE, GIS Small World Development, SQL
- Ability to review the code behind the FME server batch jobs and extend or redevelop the ETL scripts
- Extensive spatial data capture and validation experience
- Technical writing and process integration experience
Experience with Python, QGIS and web development is desirable.
This is a contract position with opportunity of extension starting ASAP.
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.