Big Data Engineer
Salary AUD135,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 20 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A global Cyber Security leader is looking for a Big Data Engineer to join their talented team. The Big Data Engineer will be based on a client's site ( Sydney CBD based) to start with, developing a Big Data Platform from scratch for a Cyber Security project. This is an opportunity to work with emerging technologies and be in a dynamic, innovative environment.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated skills across a wide variety of programming languages and projects. Here are some of the key requirements we are looking for:
- Extensive experience with development using either Java or Scala
- Experience with Apache Spark or Apache Storm Framework
- Proven ability to work cross a Big Data platform with tools such as Kafka, Hadoop, Flume, Closure, Hive or Hbase.
- Proficient in using Linux Systems and performing Linux troubleshooting
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.