Full Stack PHP Developer
Consultant Lenka Ferencikova
Date posted 26 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Full Stack Developer role is to co-design, build, test & implement software solutions with specialised knowledge of the stages of software development. These innovative projects require communication skills, problem-solving skills, strong analytical skills, trained in programming languages & data structures and knowledge of best practices. The role will report to the Head of IT Innovation & Business Intelligence.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Tertiary qualifications in a IT related field e.g. IT Computer Science
• 5+ years’ experience in software development, preferably obtain in a healthcare environment
• Familiar with agile software development methodology
• Good understanding of build tools (webpack, NPM, docker)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT, SVN)
• Proficient knowledge of backend programming languages (Python, PHP, Java)
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms and optimising output to suit (mobile, tablet, desktop)
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages (Jade, Jinja)
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (Stylus, Less)
• Strong understanding of database design and management – MSSQL preferred
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable web application
• Ablity to learn and adapt to new technologies and systems.
• Strong technology and systems analysis background.
• Ablity to write, collate and present reports.
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Ferencikova on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.