Senior Full-Stack Web Developer - Adelaide Based
Salary city fringe
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Working with a company culture that is progressive, state of the art and innovative, is part of my client’s corporate strategy. In order to achieve this goal, they need to be surrounded by people that operate in a similar fashion.
The successful applicant will be a natural team leader, capable of working on and overseeing all facets of development activity and contribute to the ongoing development of the digital department.
- Perform technical scoping and research, develop cost estimates and contribute to proposals
- Design, code and modify websites, including custom functionality, from layout to function, according to a client's specifications and within agreed timeframes and budgets
- Lead, engage and work closely with other senior developers within the business and provide mentoring and support where required
- Quality control the delivery of solutions across multiple technology platforms
- Liaise with account directors, designers, system administrators and other IT staff
- Communicate effectively with key business stakeholders and clients when required
- Previously have held a multi-faceted role encompassing complex decision making and problem solving
- Experience working with and integrating with API’s
- Hands on design experience with web services (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications
- Commercial experience with using Google Analytics tools including Google Maps, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and other heatmap and measurement tools
- Ability to work well in either a team or individual setting
- Ability to self-manage schedules and time effectively
If you are a candidate that possesses a ‘can-do’ attitude and has a desire of being a hard-working and technical go-to expert, then this role is worth exploring.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.