Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer - Junior and Mid Level roles
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Aniella Lucia
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A great opportunity for 2x MS Dynamic Developers (a junior and a mid-level) to join a Software Consultancy here in Brisbane CBD has become available. This role will involve end-to-end development within the customisation and implementation of MS Dynamics 365, developing CRM solutions, portals and reports and performing gap analysis.
- Contribute to the technical governance structure within the practice
- End-to-end development with the configuration, customisation and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365/ CRM solutions
- Design and develop CRM solutions, related customisations, portals, and reports
- Perform gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements
- Undertake a consultative approach to understand needs and deliver business value
- Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the project lifecycle
- Contribute to pre-sales
- Hands-on experience in the development and design experience with Dynamics 365/CRM using .Net and other Microsoft .Net technologies
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Demonstrated experience of integrating Dynamics 365 (CRM) with other software solutions.
- High level communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels with colleagues and clients
- Microsoft Dynamics certifications or willingness to complete highly regarded
To apply please click apply or call Aniella Lucia on 07 3032 2222 for a confidential discussion.