Big Data Engineer- Streaming
Consultant Dhwanee Mehta
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-09-22 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A renowned organisation is looking for a candidate who can help them solve complex big data problems in turn helping them build a stronger business.
A reputable global consultancy firm is currently seeking an experienced Big Data Engineer- Steaming in the Sydney CBD office. An ideal candidate will be someone who can solve complex big data problems in turn helping them build a stronger business.
- Responsible for developing code as per design
- Ability to drive the team
- Ability to mentor and coach team members
- Real-time solutions, streaming, data analytics, IoT
- Apache Spark, Storm frameworks
- Agile projects
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Big Data development domain
- Strong knowledge and hands-on few of HDFS, Map reduce, Hive, Impala, Tej, Sqoop, Pig, Oozie, HBase, Cassandra, Mongo DB, Kafka, Spark, Storm
- Experience working with Python or Scala is mandatory
- Strong technical and analytic skills to solve complex big data problems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
To apply please click apply or call Dhwanee Mehta on +61 2 82893137 for a confidential discussion.