Java Developer - Microservices
Salary AUD700 - AUD800 per day + Superannuation
Consultant Sofia Rodriguez Munoz
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-06 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity for a Java Developer to join a diverse and collaborative team in a leading Telecommunication's Company in Sydney
A large and leading Telecommunications Company Based in Sydney has a need for a Web Developer with strong Microservices experience to joining their team. This Company strives to provide their customers with the most innovative technology and services. With the constant advancements in technology and demands there is a need to start new projects and expand their teams.
This role is mostly on the back end side, 80% Back End and 20% Front End. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building microservices using springboot
- Collaborate on development and implementation of new product initiatives
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software.
- Help develop new features for the web applications on react.js and node.js
Skills & Requirements
- Over 5 years IT Development experience
- Very strong with microservices architecture and docker containers
- Experienced with front end technologies: React.js, html, css, javascrip
- Experienced programming languages: Typescript, C++, or Linux
To apply please click apply or call Sofia Rodriguez Munoz on +61 2 82893167 for a confidential discussion.