Senior Unified Communications Engineer
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-06 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role involves planning, design, configuration, implementation and optimisation of UC technologies. This is a long term contract as part of a multinational project.
About the company:
A large telecommunications company based in Sydney CBD is looking for a Senior UC Engineer to contribute to design and delivery of a UC solution for their APAC region. The successful candidate will have strong project experience in delivery of UC solutions, and broad skills across Cisco UC, CUCM, VoIP, and other messaging/voice technologies.
- Design, configuration, implementation, operation and optimisation of UC technologies
- Assessment of customer requirements for data and voice technology initiatives
- Assist in IT disaster recovery planning and optimisation of technology in UC environment
- Maintain awareness of new products and technologies relating to UC products
- Five years of design and delivery in UC environment
- Extensive experience in testing and supporting UC technologies and adjunct applications, such as Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle, Sonus, Avaya or Unify
- Implementation and support of voice technologies
- Prior experience in legacy telephony
This is a long term contract position with a well reputed international brand delivering new UC solutions integrated with a multinational network.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.