Salary cbd location
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-18 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This global organisation that is focused on providing various corporate educational and learning programs to the market. They are embarking on some exciting new projects, and requires your expertise in Front-End Development sector.
Reporting into the Front-End Developer Lead, a requirement exists for a Front-End Developer join the team. The purpose of this is to develop systems in collaboration with the rest of the team to meet feature requirements as directed by the product road map and work on other development projects required to meet ongoing contracted client obligations.
- Perform development of product features and bug-fixes in line with the agreed processes and standards
- Develop quality solutions delivering on the vision of a highly creative user interface and experienced team
- Receive requirements, user stories and functional specification documents from the Front-End Developer Lead and/or Business Analysts and create or oversee the creation of detailed application design from it
- Ensure timely delivery of scheduled development work and communicate back delays and roadblocks to Front-End Developer Lead/ Team/ Tech Lead and all other stakeholders
- In-depth working knowledge of a range development technologies
- Experience handling asynchronous requests and working with REST Services
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
This role will allow an opportunity to utilise and develop your skills in the Front-End Space.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.