L2/3 Network Engineer
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + + super + bonus
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 5 October 2018 2018-10-052018-11-02 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Leading Global Professional Service Provider is looking for a L2/3 Network Engineer to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis. Valid NV1 clearance is essential.
Working on one of the largest network programs in Canberra, this leading Professional Service Provider's rapidly growing project pipeline requires a L2/3 Network Engineer to assist with Data Centre migration projects across data routing/switching, load balancing and integration platforms.
As a L2/3 Network Engineer, you will be supporting a Federal Government client, thus valid NV1 clearance is essential to be eligible for application.
- Configure, action installations, as well as attend to break/fix events
- Provide such networking support as provisioning, asset management, monitoring, implementation and troubleshooting
- Support Networking operations and related infrastructure
- Liaise with clients in relation to any complex issues and escalate complex problems to third parties
- Be available on-site if required
- Experience in implementation, administration and troubleshooting of such network infrastructure devices as routers, switches, wireless access points, controllers, WAN optimisers and monitoring applications
- Strong practical Cisco routing and switching experience, as well as experience in OSPF, BGP, EIGRP routing protocols
- Experience in firewall administration and configuration, as well as F5 LTM is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills with client-focused personality and the desire to learn
- CCNA, CCNP is highly desirable
This is a permanent role with a well reputed brand, offering the successful network engineer a competitive salary and hands-on experience with one of the highest profile projects in the Canberra market.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.