Network Security Engineer
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-11-17 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
One of the largest Telco's is looking for a Network Security Engineer to join their team on a long-term contract, offering competitive rates.
- Design, installation and ongoing support of Network infrastructure
- Lead root cause analysis activities
- Lead and participate in complex project delivery
- Create or update documentation and business controls
- Engage in project delivery configuration and implementation
- Industry certification in relevant technological areas (eg. CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIP)
- TCP/IP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, STP, load balancing, firewalls
- Experience with security technologies, such as Checkpoint, Palo Alto or other
- 4-5 years of working in a Large Networking Environment is highly preferred
This is a long-term contract role for a Nework Security Engineer based in Pyrmont, offering competitive rates.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.