Senior Software Engineer
Consultant Ryan Faulds
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-11-23 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Our client has experienced significant growth over recent years, and are looking to on board a Senior Software Developer to their core team. They offer a supportive working environment and career growth within and between teams. The firm is heavily involved in the mining industry, the role would give you fantastic exposure to an industry which is rapidly evolving here in WA.
This organisation is a leader in their field and can boast substantial global operations delivering a variety of technology and services to their broad client base. They have invested heavily in technology over the last few years to support ongoing product development initiatives which has enabled them to continue to expand their offerings and add value to customers business needs. This growth has increased requirements for a Senior Software Developer in the Perth head office. The organisation offers the opportunity to work with a collaborative development team, a supportive working environment and ongoing career development.
This role will have you involved with multiple areas of the company across a range of innovative projects and applications.
- Development, test and deployment of solution for web, mobile and desktop platforms
- Ongoing integration and deployment of solutions
- Develop and maintain API's for ERP integration
- Engage in backlog refinement and story estimation
- Work with business analysts and business operations to ensure reliable management of data
- Promote a DevOps culture, working to continually integrate and deploy quality solutions through to production.
- 5 years experience utilising C# in full cycle development.
- Understanding of design patterns
- Technical experience with SQL and knowledge of UNIX environment
- Exposure to working as part of an Agile team
- Experience developing in Azure environments
- Desire to be part of a collaborative and forward thinking team
- Great work culture with a friendly environment.
- Progression opportunities.
- Attractive base salary for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Faulds on +61 8 92660940 for a confidential discussion.