Senior Software Engineer
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ryan Faulds
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-11-23 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This organisation is a leader in their field and can boast substantial global operations delivering a variety of technology and services to their broad client base. They have invested heavily in technology over the last few years to support ongoing product development initiatives which has enabled them to continue to expand their offerings and add value to customers business needs.
Our client has built a successful business over decades in the Perth market and pride themselves on being an agile environment with a 'customer first' mindset. The team environment is highly collaborative, with a passionate group of individuals coming from a range of backgrounds. The ideal candidate will place a high level of importance in experimentation and continuous learning.
- Analysis and development from a technical perspective.
- Investigate and resolve ad-hoc user issues.
- Produce clean and solid code that scales and performs to a high level.
- Take part in one-on-one mentoring, continuous training and pair programming workshops.
- Relevant degree in computer science or equivalent field.
- Exceptional programming skill in the Microsoft stack (ASP.Net, C#, MVC, SQL, SSAS).
- Experience in front end technologies such as AngularJS and Angular 2.
- Knowledge of automating the test pyramid (Unit, Integration and UI).
- Familiarity with agile software development practices including CI/CD.
- Development and deployment experience in Azure environments preferred but not required.
- Work in a true agile environment, alongside a group of extremely passionate developers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Potential to recommend tools and methods of work to drive the business.
- Great opportunity to gain exposure to new technologies.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Faulds on +61 8 92660940 for a confidential discussion.