Digital Technical Lead
Consultant Lenka Ferencikova
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-11-28 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The Digital Technical Lead role within the Technology and Digital Services Unit will be responsible for leading application development and supporting of enterprise applications within budget, time frames and quality standards. This role will also drive innovation and build digital capability within the organisation.
- Develop architecture for applications development and support to drive knowledge transfer and technical architecture governance.
- Develop and oversee the delivery of projects that deliver applications projects that meet quality standards and are delivered on time and within budget,
- Manage resources, vendors and contractors and consult with relevant parties to ensure projects are delivered to agreed quality standards.
- Prepare and evaluate tender documents and liaise with suppliers to negotiate levels of service and supply of products.
- Maintain knowledge of current and future technology to enable thought leadership and contribute to strategic planning and research digital development to drive innovation
- Ensure quality of development through code review with development teams
- Management of suppliers and contractors
- Be accountable for working conditions under the control of the position and for detecting any unsafe or unhealthy conditions or behaviour and to take immediate steps to investigate and rectify any risks to health, safety and welfare arising from any activity.
- Ensure compliance with legislative, industrial and Council policy requirements and standards in the areas of Equal Employment Opportunity, Occupational Health and Safety, and Rehabilitation.
- Past experience in Digital Agency working on concurrent high profile digital development campaigns.
- Strong enterprise application development background within a corporate environment
- Advanced .NET experience must be hands on and full stack
- Advanced SQL Server experience
- Experience in developing enterprise web applications
- Experience in or exposure to the development of revenue generating digital products
- Leadership experience in designing and developing application solution architecture.
- Understanding of or exposure to MS Dynamics, SharePoint and BizTalk
- Experience in the development of middleware applications
- Exposure to complex enterprise IT environments
- Competency in technical project management
- Demonstrated high level analytical and written skills and the ability to develop business cases.
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Ferencikova on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.