Salary Attractive daily rateCONTRACTOR
Consultant Shane Moffitt
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-02 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This large Government organisation is looking for a Test Analyst to Join the IT team in Parramatta. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to make your contribution to a state-wide project. They are located near public transport.
As a passionate Test Analyst, you will:
- Conduct testing activities as part of a team
- Develop test products including test strategies, test plans, test cases, business scenarios, test scripts and test reports
- Collaborate with stakeholders and manage expectations
- Manage various test environments and associated test data
- Conduct defect management
This is a contract with an initial end date of May 2019. There is a potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As an experienced Test Analyst, you will have:
- Experience using the Software Development Lifecycle and Full Testing Lifecycle
- Strong experience in functional, regression and user acceptance testing in complex systems
- Proven experience in ESB testing and Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Experience using MQC, QTP or other industry standard testing tools
- An understanding of XML and SQL
- The ability to lead testing activities and manage stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
Please note that this role will require Police Checks and Baseline Vetting to be undertaken before engagement, and as such, you must have at least 12 months of Australian experience and must have valid working rights in Australia
How to Apply
Reference Number: 1146200/001
To apply please click apply or call Shane Moffitt on 02 8836 3606 for a confidential discussion.