.NET Developer - Delphi experience required
Salary Competitive daily rateCONTRACTOR
Consultant Marsha El-Khoury
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-02 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This is a large and national Australian business, located in Bella Vista. They are a market leading organisation with a focus on strategy and to drive their market in the best interests of the community, alongside the relevant stakeholders. Due to an increase in project work and new clients, they are looking to add a .NET Developer with Delphi experience to their large IT development team. They offer free on-site parking.
As a .NET Developer in the team, you will:
- Report into the IT Development Manager
- Work on their .NET migration and refresh projects
- Migrate highly critical applications from Delphi to .NET
- Develop on their projects to the provided specifications
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Develop your own unit testing
This is a 6 month contract initially, with a high potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As an experienced .NET Developer, you will have:
- Extensive experience in C#.NET development
- Strong experience with SQL
- Experience or exposure to Delphi, although this doesn't need to be recent
- Experience with SOAP/REST Web Services, JSON, and/or XML
- Excellent communication skills
For the first few months, you will be required to travel their Melbourne office for knowledge transfer.
How to Apply
Reference Number: 1147220/001
To apply please click apply or call Marsha El-Khoury on 02 8836 3603 for a confidential discussion.