Salary Exciting roleFULL_TIME
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-09 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This major contributor within the Australian market is striving to be the best provider in relation to customer service. With some recent regulation changes in the sector, this organisation has had to push through a major digital transformation.
With a recent departure from the team, a vacancy exists for a systems consultant with a strong customer focus and a technical orientated mindset.
- Experience in translating technical requirements in business documentation and visa-versa
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and managing workflow-based systems
- Ability to engage with both internal & external business stakeholders
- Skilled in SQL and DBMS systems. Knowledge of MS SQL Server platform preferred
- Analytical skills with a focus on statistical analysis and data driven decision making with a high-level attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to investigate issues thoroughly and provide sound recommendations considering risk mitigation
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and non-verbal)
- Willingness to take ownership and motivated to exceed expectations
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under tight timeline pressures
- Manages self, works well under pressure & manages competing priorities
- Growth Mindset in daily transactions with the team
This is a fantastic role with a national business that is focused on being the best by employing the best.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.