Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 9 November 2018 2018-11-092018-12-09 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Widely recognised as an industry leading software solutions provider, this high profile organisation is seeking a the skills of a Java Developer to join their highly productive and successful team.
Reporting into the Technical team Leader, a multiple requirements exist for experienced Java Developers to join the organisation and provide their technical expertise in the area of software development.
- Receive requirements, user stories and high level functional specification documents from the Tech/Team lead and/or Business Analysts and create or oversee the creation of detailed application.
- Lead and perform development of product features and bug-fixes in line with the agreed processes and standards.
- Report and drive timely delivery of scheduled development work and communicate back delays and road-blocks to development manager and all other stakeholders.
- Code review the work committed by the team/peers and provide feedback to the team members to help them improve the quality of their code.
- Experience in a true Agile/Scrum environment where Test Driven Development (TDD) methods are employed.
- Knowledge of Java and associated frameworks
- Experience with Apache Tomcat, MySQL/SQL, Hibernate/JPA and Spring MVC
- Experience with Linux/Unix environment is desirable.
- Experience with a distributed version control system e.g. GIT.
- Experience with CI tools such as Maven and Jenkins
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a crucial role in the success of the new product that will have an affect on a global scale.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.