.NET Developer with CMS (Kentico, Sitecore)
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + benefits
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lenka Ferencikova
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192018-12-19 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
We’re seeking a capable full-stack developer who understands web technologies with excellent communication skills. Someone who can thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused environment and manage competing priorities. In return, you’ll gain experience working with household brand names on the latest tech (leading Australian companies). Projects range from large-scale, custom CMS websites and iOS apps through to API’s and workflow automation. You will work for one of Australa`s most innovative digital agencies.
- 3 + years of commercial experience
- Strong web development skills using .NET framework 4.5, 4.6 and .NET Core.
- Experience in developing websites using CMS such as Kentico and/or Sitecore.
- Experience in developing backend Restful API using Web API
- Excellent on MSSQL and understand maintenance plan
- Understand design patterns (e.g. dependency injection) and best practice
On top of the great environment and trendy offices, you will be also eligible for parental leave, flexible work conditions, a lot of work sponsored events, a day off on your birthday, in office massages and lots more.
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Ferencikova on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.