C# Software Engineer (Hardware)
Location Macquarie ParkFULL_TIME
Consultant Olivia Newham
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222018-12-22 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Join Memjet, the global leader in digital inkjet technology that enables unmatched simplicity, speed and profitability. With offices in Australia, America, Europe and Asia and a passion for innovation and a desire to change the printing industry, you will join a company where your contribution will really make a difference.
Working as part of a team on a confidential project for a period of 12 months on a maximum term basis, you will gain the opportunity to further your embedded development skills and to learn from industry experts who will provide support and mentoring.
- Plan and conduct professional software engineering work, without requiring detailed supervision, but with guidance provided on usual features or complex tasks
- Be able to code correctly the first time and produce robust software that meets requirements in a timely manner as well as communicate technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Use software development best practices such as design and code reviews, configuration management, unit testing, and automated regression tests to maximise software quality and maintainability
- You must be willing to work in all facets of software engineering projects, including planning, architecture, design, implementation, documentation and customer support
- At least 2 years solid software engineering experience using C#
- Experience in an automation equipment environment with technologies such as EtherCat
- Experience with embedded/ real-time systems would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience with Agile and/or Scrum methodologies would be preferable
To apply please click apply or call Olivia Newham on +61 2 8423 1020 for a confidential discussion.