Senior Network Engineer - NV1
Salary superannuation + bonus
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302018-12-30 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading IT Managed Service Provider company is looking for an experienced NV1 security-cleared Senior Network Engineer to provide technical direction to clients and vendors performing professional services in Canberra. This is a permanent role offering highly competitive salary and providing an excellent opportunity for further career progression.
- Provide technical advice to vendors and clients performing professional services, as well as advice on complex design work
- Take ownership for the delivery of an installation or a solution
- Assist staff with solution implementation activities
- Communicate with clients on security and networking issues
- Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance is required due to the security demands of the role
- Prior experience with design, documentation and implementation experience
- Data Centre (Nexus, VXLAN, VPC) and Routing and Switching (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF)
- Experience working with Load Balancing and Firewalls
- CCNP certification and above is highly desirable
This is an excellent permanent opportunity in a leading IT company based in Canberra. Highly competitive salary and a bonus are offered to the best candidate who joins their dynamic team as a Senior Network Engineer.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.