Salary CBD location
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 27 December 2018 2018-12-272019-01-25 it Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 80 100 100 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the largest businesses in the banking and financial services domain in South Australia, is going through a major digital transformation. With a significant piece of work to deliver to the business, this organization is in the market looking for an Integration Developer.
Reporting directly to the Team Manager - Development & Integration, the role of integration developer is responsible for analysis and develop of software solutions in the organisations integration applications.
- Participate in the design and planning of projects in conjunction with the external partners, other IT, and business users
- Evaluating and developing business solutions from requirement specification documents provided by Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Designing and developing components to support the Enterprise Integration Platform and drive our continuous integration strategy
- Development personal technology and financial services industry knowledge, sharing this information regularly with team members
- Previous experience in developing integration tools and applications on a n enterprise level
- Experience with developing with .Net, Web Services (SOAP/REST), SQL
- Strong ability to build rapport with key internal stakeholders
- Strong communication ability (written/verbal)
This is an urgent requirement looking for an early 2019 start.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.