Technical Lead - Python / Django
Salary AUD145,000 - AUD175,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lenka Ferencikova
Date posted 7 January 2019 2019-01-072019-02-06 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 145000 175000 175000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
You will lead the engineers in a product team, building best practices, and mentoring junior/mid-level engineers. They will also collaborate with the Lead Developers in other product teams, to provide technical guidance and strategic oversight across products and projects.
- Develop and maintain applications utilizing any technologies that are appropriate
- Provide second-level support for customers when issues arise
- Define the application architecture for the product, and communicate the architecture to the rest of the product team using diagrams, etc
- Recruit and train technical resources, and evaluate resource requirements
- Provide intensive mentorship and leadership to the rest of the team
- Align development activities with product roadmap
- Champion best practices and reduce technical debt
The ideal candidate will have a BS in Computer Science or a related field and at least 6 years experience in the Information Technology arena, with at least 3 years in senior roles.
- Django, Tornado
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Big data architectures
- System administration
- EC2, autoscaling, SQS
- Building strong relationships with seniors and peers, and proactively communicating with stakeholders
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Ferencikova on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.