Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ryan Faulds
Date posted 8 January 2019 2019-01-082019-02-07 it Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Working alongside the data services team, you will be responsible for providing reports and data management to internal parties. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your skills as an ETL and data developer. This role will incorporate numerous areas of data management, with a focus on the ETL process.
The main function of this ETL developer role is to provide data solutions across the business. Ideally we are looking for an individual with a minimum of 2 years experience operating in a similar role. You will possess a good working knowledge around BI methodologies and concepts.
Joining a small team of other developers, the work environment is supportive and friendly with a real focus on the development of your technical skills. Excellent communication and organisation will go hand in hand with your technical abilities and willingness to learn.
- Grasp existing ETL and reporting architecture.
- Develop and enhance reporting capabilities by coming up with innovative solutions.
- Contribute to the data model and data warehousing.
- Engage in the physical data warehouse design.
- Experience with SQL server SSIS, SSAS in an ETL capacity.
- SSRS or Power BI.
- Proven experience using PowerPivot and DAX.
- Relevant Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Faulds on +61 8 92660940 for a confidential discussion.