Oracle ApEx Developer
Salary cbd location
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-07 it Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 70 100 100 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This global client has initiated a project of a life-time and is in the process of building out the delivery capability. Having recently secured the go ahead on a major piece of work, division is looking engage a number of resources on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Team Leader of Application Integrations, a requirement exists within this newly created team for a Oracle Application Express developer.
- Experience in with developing ApEx declarative framework
- Develop both mobile friendly and desktop related apps from a new feature and bug-fix perspective
- Extensive experience with Oracle RDMS
- Experience implementing security feature
- Experience developing with SQL or PL/SQL
- Develop and Contribute to the definition of general documentation
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Operating in a one team environment. This means making availability for meetings outside of working hours
- High-level commitment to delivering quality technical solutions
- End-to-End stakeholder management (user support, analysis, Development)
- Hard-working, motivated personality
- Excellent Written and verbal communication
The successful candidate must hold or be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.