Salary AUD80,000 - AUD110,000 per annum
Location North RydeFULL_TIME
Consultant Olivia Newham
Date posted 13 January 2019 2019-01-132019-02-12 it North Ryde New South Wales AU 2113 AUD 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As the successful candidate you will be provided with the opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by a highly experienced mechatronics team on an exciting new project. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to apply their experience and knowledge in a highly technological environment and gain vital mentor-ship to advance their career.
- Design, build and integration of automation solutions required for Technology and Product Development
- Maintain, test and optimise existing machines and control systems
- Support installation, testing and ramp up of new equipment including delivery of all software and document requirements
- Assist on the selection and procurement of automation components
- Integration of H/W and S/W into machine automation systems
- Author and issue system level engineering documentation including requirement, design, test and development plan
- At least 3 years of experience in the mixed disciplines of control, computing, electrical, electronic and mechanical engineering
- Experience with programming, integration and test of PLC (beckhoof, Mitsubishi) controllers and associated hardware
- Experience in programming in at least one of the folllowing; C, C++, LabVIEW and/or C#
- experience on Unix based systems and with EDA tools
To apply please click apply or call Olivia Newham on +61 2 8423 1020 for a confidential discussion.