Senior Test Analyst
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ryan Faulds
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-03-28 it Perth CBD Western Australia 160 Onslow Rd, Shenton Park WA AU 6008 AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Master Group
After experiencing significant growth over the past few years, our client now has the requirement for an additional test resource to work closely alongside the small development team. This candidate will have the opportunity to work in a truly agile environment, recommending tools and methods for the continuous testing process.
Our client has built a successful business over recent years in the Perth market and pride themselves on being an agile environment with a customer first mindset. The team environment is highly collaborative, with a passionate group of individuals coming from a range of backgrounds. The ideal candidate will place a high level of importance in experimentation and continuous learning.
Resulting from this recent positive growth, there is now the requirement for a test analyst who has the capability to work across both manual and automated test environments. Initially starting with manual testing, we are ideally looking for an individual with previous automation skills in order to start improving and developing the new automated test suit.
- Minimum 5 years experience in agile testing environments.
- Knowledge of BDD testing methodologies (or similar).
- Experience using VSTS (Azure DevOps)
- Extensive experience in developing and executing functional/story testing, usability, performance and regression testing.
- Proven track record developing automated test suits.
- Develop an extensive understanding of all aspects of the business across both products and services.
- Working closely with the product owner, developers and other team members as necessary to understand requirements.
- Design and execute reusable test procedures, cases and scripts.
- Develop, maintain and run automated tests.
- Participating in troubleshooting and triaging of issues.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Faulds on +61 8 92660940 for a confidential discussion.