Consultant Ryan Faulds
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-03-30 it Perth Western Australia AU AUD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As an Automation Tester, you will be expected to have a strong background in the development of test automation frameworks on a range of previous projects. You will be involved in different core areas of the business, automating the current manual testing processes.
The metro based role is an exciting chance to secure a permanent role with one of the most innovative Fintech businesses in Perth. Working alongside a large testing team, it is a social and flexible environment, you won't be in the office past 5pm on any given day.
The role will see you engaged in multiple areas of developing an automation framework across web, mobile and in house applications. This is a major undertaking for our client and the right candidate will be able to contribute to discussions surrounding the best method of approach.
As a Automation Tester, you will:
- Drive conversion of a range of manual tests to an automated environment.
- Be involved in projects across mobile, Oracle, web and .Net platforms.
- Be engaged with the team and assist with the direction of their digital transformation.
- Prove your qualities as a potential future leader.
- Commercial experience in developing automation tests using SOAPUI or similar automation frameworks.
- Hands on experience in the development of automation frameworks is essential.
- You are passionate about automation and the value it adds to business processes.
- You are driven to join a forward moving team.
- You uphold and take pride in being a automation specialist.
- Attractive salary with bonus.
- On site parking.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Supportive corporate structure.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Faulds on +61 8 92660940 for a confidential discussion.