Consultant Remy Leroy
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-03 it Melbourne Victoria Melbourne AU 3000 AUD 130000 145000 145000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client is on the look out for an amazing Automation Consultant to drive business efficiency, work closely with internal finance teams and be at the front of innovation opportunities. You will have previous Automation Anywhere development and consulting experience, a background in Financial industries and a passion to grow your knowledge within this industry.
- In-depth understanding of key Finance processes – Financial Control, FP&A, Assurance, Business partnering and Financial Analytics
- Experience in SQL/Teradata and understanding of infrastructure architecture, database design, data normalization and data quality management will be required. Exposure to developing and maintaining reporting scheduling tools like Qlikview, Qlik sense, Tableau will be an added advantage
- Exposure to Intelligent Automation/ AI platforms and passion to explore and learn emerging technologies. Significant experience in data and analytics and knowledge of automation platforms, such as Automate Anywhere / Open Span and proven track record of implementation delivering material savings
- Lean Six Sigma Qualification will be advantageous, with prior experience in Process re-engineering, consulting or Process improvement across Finance processes. Deep experience in Agile methodology and delivery with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic with a driven and committed attitude and take ownership when important changes are required
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative subject, having post-graduation in Finance (beneficial), preferred degree or diploma in Information technology
- You will define, promote and utilise best practices for RPA/Intelligent automation capabilities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to others seeking to utilise RPA/Intelligent Automation technologies to automate and streamline existing manual key Finance processes
- Develop scalable and efficient process automations and reusable components that can be leveraged across different Finance teams
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making for supporting the business and automation program
To apply please click apply or call Remy Leroy on +61 3 86282152 for a confidential discussion.