Senior GIS Product Manager
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 140000 190000 190000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Reporting to the GM for Product you will be responsible for leading the continued growth and expansion of spatial solutions and products in Australia and New Zealand. You’ll lead a team of spatial consultants who work with our internal product and sales teams and many of our key partners and clients, to develop bespoke and industry-specific solutions. The role will involve working with a wide range of stakeholders across the business and our key clients, in an area that is growing significantly. The ideal candidate will have a background in spatial technology and solutions with strong data experience or exposure and be able to work with partners to evaluate and determine use-cases for our extensive data assets and propose mutually-beneficial, commercially-viable models.
- Defining GIS product vision and road map including features, requirements, strategy, marketing, identifying obstacles and mitigating risks.
- Developing and communicating the product direction, positioning products in relevant markets, and articulating and driving a go-to-market strategy with sales, marketing and operations teams
- Implementation of sales enablement strategies to drive new sales opportunity & increase product revenue
- Managing multiple external clients in B2B and government markets in conjunction with our sales teams
- Working closely with data, engineering, research and business teams to assess capabilities, design products and drive deliverables.
- Collaborating with business, marketing and communications teams to develop market strategies and materials.
- Leading the spatial team to deliver on the roadmap and on agreed SLAs
- Defining and maximising the value proposition associated across all components of spatial capability within Australia and New Zealand
- Strong background with spatial technology & products
- Solid technical expertise (in PM or Developer role) supporting new technology or rolling out new features for existing products
- Proven track record of getting things done, managing multiple tasks including communication with internal and external teams whilst consistently delivering on schedule
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, with ability to work successfully across all engineering disciplines
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, product managers, and senior business leaders
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.