Salary AUD75 - AUD85 per hour + superannuation
Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 it Canberra Australian Capital Territory AU AUD 75 85 85 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A leading ACT Government Department is looking for an experienced Software Developer to join them on a long-term contract. Please note that to apply for this position you need to be eligible to undertake a Baseline Security Clearance due to the nature of the work or already have one.
- Contribute to the delivery of services using Scrum and Agile Methodologies including software application delivery and Application Lifestyle Management
- Manage the implementation of complex leading-edge DevOps solutions
- Undertake maintenance and enhancements applying contemporary DevOps practices
- Extensive experience with C#, VB.net and Java Script
- Experience with MS SQL - T-SQL, MVC/Entity Framework, ASP.Net, Unit Testing and Agile/Scrum
- Understanding of Azure DevOps is preferred
- Scrum Master Certification is desirable
This is an initial 6 month contract based in Canberra with an ACT Government Department, offering competitive rates.
Please note that to apply for this position you need to be eligible to undertake a Baseline Security Clearance due to the nature of the work or already have one. This requires you to be an Australian Citizen.
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.