Application Developer - Grails, Oracle
Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-17 it Canberra Australian Capital Territory AU AUD 300 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
One of the leading Australian National Agencies is looking for an Application Developer to join them on a contractual basis based in Canberra. In this role, you will achieve outcomes for clients in a Grails/Oracle environment. Please note that to apply for this position you need to be an Australian Citizen, as you need to be eligible for a baseline security clearance due to the security requirements of the role.
- Work in a dynamic team to enhance, test and deploy one of the Australian National Agency's applications which is integral to the Agency's management of stock
- Develop and maintain web applications in an MVC framework
- Work on Unix-based operating systems, source code management and application deployment
- Work in a collaborative team environment to provide improvements for the Agency's application users
- At least 3 years of professional experience working on the development of web applications
- Extensive experience in Unix-based operating systems, and source code management and application deployment tools, such as Git, Jenkins or similar
- Ability to plan and complete work using issue management tracking software
This is a contract role with one of the leading Australian National Agencies based in Canberra, offering competitive rates.
Please note that to apply for this position you need to be an Australian Citizen, as you need to be eligible for a baseline security clearance due to the security requirements of the role.
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.