Senior Developer – Angular, Typescript and .NET (C#)
Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-17 it Canberra Australian Capital Territory AU AUD 300 1500 1500 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
One of the Australian Federal Government Departments is looking for a Senior Developer to join them on a long-term contract opportunity. This is an exciting based in Canberra, offering competitive rates. As part of this Government Department, you will closely collaborate with other .NET developers, business analysts and testers to develop a web-based application. Please note that you are required to be an Australian Citizen to apply due to the security clearance requirements of the role.
- Build .NET backend applications including Data Access (EF/ SQL) in C#.NET/ SQL Server backend
- Architect, design and develop high-quality and efficient code in an Agile software development environment
- Conduct Angular/Typescript and .NET design and development tasks
- Build reusable components and develop standards for other developers to follow
- Minimum 5 years of experience of .NET applications development
- At least 1 year experience working in Angular/Typescript
- Prior experience working with Angular libraries/frameworks such as NGRX
- NodeJS and SignalR experience
This is a long-term contract role with an Australian Government Department based in Canberra. Please note that you are required to be an Australian Citizen to apply due to security clearance requirements of the role.
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.