Spatial Product Manager
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-05-30 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Reporting to the GM for Product you will be responsible for leading the continued growth and expansion of spatial solutions and products in Australia and New Zealand. You’ll lead a team of spatial consultants who work with our internal product and sales teams and many of our key partners and clients, to develop bespoke and industry-specific solutions. The role will involve working with a wide range of stakeholders across the business and our key clients, in an area that is growing significantly. The ideal candidate will have a background in spatial technology and solutions with strong data experience or exposure and be able to work with partners to evaluate and determine use-cases for our extensive data assets and propose mutually-beneficial, commercially-viable models.
- Defining GIS product vision and road map including features, requirements, strategy, marketing, identifying obstacles and mitigating risks.
- Developing and communicating the product direction, positioning products in relevant markets, and articulating and driving a go-to-market strategy with sales, marketing and operations teams
- Implementation of sales enablement strategies to drive new sales opportunity & increase product revenue
- Managing multiple external clients in B2B and government markets in conjunction with our sales teams
- Working closely with data, engineering, research and business teams to assess capabilities, design products and drive deliverables.
- Collaborating with business, marketing and communications teams to develop market strategies and materials.
- Leading the spatial team to deliver on the roadmap and on agreed SLAs
- Defining and maximising the value proposition associated across all components of spatial capability within Australia and New Zealand
- Strong background with spatial technology & products
- Solid technical expertise (in PM or Developer role) supporting new technology or rolling out new features for existing products
- Proven track record of getting things done, managing multiple tasks including communication with internal and external teams whilst consistently delivering on schedule
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, with ability to work successfully across all engineering disciplines
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, product managers, and senior business leaders
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.