Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Steven Nguyen
Date posted 2 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-01 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Big 4 Bank looking for a AXIOM Consultant in Sydney to implement AXIOM in response to APRA's proposed changes to the Economic and Financial Statistics data collected.
- Responsible for technical analysis, with abilities to read and write SQL. Experience with MS SQL server, Teradata and AXIOM
- Comfortable creating prototypes using AXIOM, SQL and Excel to mock up reporting requirements
- Understand detailed Business Process and Specifications, Business Requirements and System Functional/Non Functional Specifications that will drive desired change. Obtain Agreement and sign off deliverables
- Collaborate with stakeholders and technology groups to elicit, prioritise and validate requirements
- Support testing, training and implementation activities to ensure the successful delivery of the overall business and technology solutions
- Minimum 4 years experience in end to end development using AxiomSL ControllerView framework
- Minimum 3 years experience in SQL and understanding of relational data modelling
- Experience with major relational database (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, SYBASE, Teradata)
- Good level of understanding of OLAP and OLTP
- Experience in working within large data and reporting projects having had to perform and manage data analysis and design activities
- Understanding of Data warehouse concepts, ETL tools, Jira and Confluence.
- Extremely strong ability to analyse and interpret data and create meaning from the data
- ability to translate between reporting and technology teams.
The successful AXIOM Developer will be working to help respond to APRA's proposed changes to the Economic and Financial Statistics data collected using a variety of skills outlined above.
To apply please click apply or call Steven Nguyen on +61 2 82893124 for a confidential discussion.