Senior .Net Developer
Consultant Georgia Uglow
Date posted 3 May 20192019-05-03 2019-06-02 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Join a reputable organisation who focus on providing quality solution delivery and technical advancement. They are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join their fast-paced Perth Operations on an exciting project.
This organisation boasts an enviable track record of success with year on year growth. The organisation has developed over the years to provide technology services and solutions across many industry sectors. They partner with many leading tech organisations to provide the best solution for their customers. The organisation covers many areas including applications development, consulting, infrastructure and managed services. They have created a strong team environment, career progression opportunities and a great team environment allowing individuals to learn from industry peers.
As a core member of the Applications team, you will lead and deliver a wide range of custom-built applications, using .Net C#. You will have the opportunity to work on interesting, challenging and a broad range of projects using a variety of technologies.
• Work as part of a cohesive team providing services and solutions to clients
• Work with team on the analysis and definition of business requirements and assist in scope definition
• Develop custom software components & services for bespoke applications, in a range of development languages, frameworks and technologies
• Work with the team on code reviews and ensure code meets standards
• Develop test cases and perform testing to support solution delivery teams
• Work within an Agile environment
• Proven experience working on variety of projects using C# and related technologies
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Ability to lead a team and coach on development practices
• Sound technical experience in OO based programming (C++, C#, Java, J2EE)
• Technical skills with C#, MVC, WPF, RESTful API architectures, Unit Testing (Xunit a plus)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Uglow on +61 8 92660946 for a confidential discussion.