Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 7 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-06 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Joining a sizeable IT team, you will work across numerous greenfields projects, delivering high quality solutions in an efficient manner. This is a fast paced environment and you will need to possess fantastic time management skills coupled with the technical ability to provide some high quality outputs. You will report into the Lead Developer who promotes a flexible working environment.
As the Software Developer you will be involved in multiple projects and a variety a technologies. The initial project will involve working on a complete re write of an existing application, integrating with different areas of the business. The work environment is fast paced yet collaborative and friendly.
You will be expected to contribute towards software design via the exchange and discussion of ideas and concepts, as well as proactively making recommendations for software improvements where applicable. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved at the very beginning of a project that has a 2+ year life cycle. This role will challenge you and give you experience working in a high performing team.
- Work closely with different areas of the business to understand and analyse requirements.
- Engage in solution design, code review and implementations. With the focus on high quality code.
- Maintain existing applications whilst also providing ongoing support of software systems.
- Work effectively to delivery project outcomes within a timely manner.
- Good understanding of MVC and Entity Framework.
- Exceptional skills in .Net C#.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Experience across the full SDLC in an Agile environment.
- SQL server experience.
- Experience using front end technologies such as CSS, HTML and Angular.
This opportunity will prove exciting and challenging, working alongside a tight knit team. Parking available on site and extensive benefits for the potential candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.