Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 9 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-08 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
A leading Federal Government Department is looking for a Senior and a Mid-level Software Tester to join them in Canberra on an initial 12-month contract, offering competitive rates. You will work within a dynamic team across a variety of projects designing test cases as well as implementing and testing functionality across the project landscape. There are opportunities available for both Senior Tester with at least 8 years experience as well as Tester with at least 3 years experience. However, please note that you are required to be an Australian Citizen to apply for this position due to the security requirements of the role.
- Test Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Undertake testing in an Agile environment
- Test Data Migration activities
- Work within tight timeframes and deadlines
- At least 3 years of experience in testing
- Prior experience in test automation and test tools
- Experience testing Data Migration Activities, specifically conversion, data validation, synchronisation and loading
- Experience in testing APIs is required for the Senior Tester position
- Good understanding of defect management and triage processes
- Must have an Australian Citizenship; any current security clearance is beneficial but is not necessary
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.