Senior Software Developer
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-09 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Amristar is a well-regarded specialist ICT solutions provider, working with private sector and government clients to develop IT strategy, architect effective technology systems and build high quality, cloud scale business applications Due to our ongoing growth we have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Full-stack Senior Developer to join our dynamic team.
Amristar has 20 years of experience and a strong track record of successfully delivering the most challenging IT projects. As a medium-sized, local Western Australian business, we see long-term partnership with our diverse and multicultural team as an essential part of the way we work together to deliver for our clients.
This opportunity is for a permanent Full-stack Senior Developer to join our dynamic team. The role may initially be located in our West Perth head office or at one of our client's sites around the Perth metropolitan area. You will be working to support, maintain and enhance mission critical applications used by the Department of Fire and Emergency Services. You will work alongside our dedicated and supportive Amristar team to ensure that outcomes are met for the Customer.
- Work as part of a team, providing senior software development services to Amristar customers.
- Provide support services to ensure the availability and to enhance business and mission critical applications.
- Develop custom software components & services for bespoke applications, in a range of development languages, frameworks and technologies.
- Develop and perform database configuration and complex SQL queries and optimisation.
- Work closely with the Team Leads and Project Managers to meet operational goals.
- Work within an Agile environment.
- 5 – 10 years software development experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Exposure to .NET, Node, Java or other server programming language.
- A self-motivated, “can-do” attitude that works well in team environments.
- Experience in the application of different Software Development Life Cycle models, including Agile will be highly desirable
- Exposure to mobile application development, cloud architecture and geospatial / GIS systems or data will be highly desirable
What we offer:
We have a real passion for technology and promote the use of best practice, fit for purpose and technologically advanced systems, frameworks and languages. We value our team members and you will work within a supportive culture of multicultural inclusion, team collaboration and recognising individual achievement.
We are offering a competitive salary package, promote a flexible and family friendly working environment, the opportunity to tackle challenging problems and paths for career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.