Salary AUD80,000 - AUD130,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-15 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Our Science and Technology team is looking for Software Engineer C++ to join a new team tasked with developing a new software product for the biosecurity sector. This position provides an opportunity to develop software as part of the delivery of a software platform for high performance imaging systems in a variety of applications.
- Create and build applications from the ground up.
- Evaluate and analyse requirements and operational problems.
- Design and implement efficient, reliable and scalable applications.
- Deliver high quality code.
- Integrate and deploy the software to variety systems.
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in C++14 software development on Windows and/or Linux.
- Solid computer science fundamentals (e.g., data structures, algorithms).
- Strong multithreaded and networking development.
- Demonstrated database knowledge of SQL and NoSQL.
- Passion for good API design.
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm for problem solving.
- Knowledge of multiple development languages is a huge plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.