Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-16 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
A large Federal Government Department based in Canberra is looking for a .NET Developer to join their team on a 12-month initial contract, offering competitive rates. Please note that you are required to be an Australian Citizen to apply due to the security requirements of the role.
- Develop complex server or mobile applications
- Work as part of a team as a Microsoft .NET Developer
- Undertake work as part of a multidisciplinary team under the Scaled Agile Framework
- Work within an enterprise application development environment
- Must be an Australian Citizen due to the security requirements of the role
- At least 5 years of experience in development
- Prior experience with Ms Azure IaaS and PaaS, .NET Core, Angular/React, Git/Azure DevOps is highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.