Salary cbd location
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 3 June 20192019-06-03 2019-07-03 it Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 70 100 100 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This global client has initiated a project of a life-time and is in the process of building out it's delivery capability. Having recently secured the go ahead on a major piece of work, this new division is looking engage a number of resources on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Team Leader of Application Integrations, a number of application integration developer opportunities exist within this newly created team. Being responsible for the end-to-end handling of critical data will be a key part of this role.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases, Entity modelling and Data Mapping
- Experience with all stages of the SDLC
- Understanding of using Oracle 11g or 12c
- Previous experience in working with ETL platforms
- Experience developing with SQL or PL/SQL, Packages and triggers
- Developer and Contribute to the definition of general documentation
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Operating in a one team environment. This means making availability for meetings outside of working hours
- High-level commitment to delivering quality technical solutions
- End-to-End stakeholder management (user support, analysis, Development
- Hard-working, motivated personality
- Excellent Written and verbal communication
The successful candidate must hold or be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.