Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 6 June 20192019-06-06 2019-07-06 it Perth Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 85000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Joining a sizeable IT team, you will work across numerous green-fields projects, delivering high quality solutions in an efficient manner. This is a fast paced environment and you will need to possess fantastic time management skills coupled with the technical ability to provide some high quality outputs with stakeholder management skills a must. You will report into the Lead Developer who promotes a flexible working environment and collaborative atmosphere
As the Software Developer you will be involved in multiple projects and a variety a technologies. The initial project will involve working on a complete re write of an existing application, integrating with different areas of the business. The work environment is fast paced yet collaborative and friendly.
You will be expected to contribute towards software design via the exchange and discussion of ideas and concepts, as well as proactively making recommendations for software improvements where applicable. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved at the very beginning of a project. This role will challenge you and give you experience working in a high performing team.
- Work closely with different areas of the business to understand and analyse requirements.
- Engage in solution design, code review and implementations. With the focus on high quality code.
- Maintain existing applications whilst also providing ongoing support of software systems.
- Work effectively to delivery project outcomes within a timely manner.
- Minimum of 5 plus years developing in .NET / .NET CORE / ASP.NET with excellent knowledge of C# and OOP
- Good understanding of Test Driven Development and related practices
- Experience across the full SDLC in an Agile environment.
- SQL server experience.
- Experience mentoring and working with jnr developers
- Commitment and a proven records of working to time-sensitive time frames and within a budget.
- Tertiary qualification in software engineering or a related IT field.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
This opportunity will prove exciting and challenging, working alongside a tight knit and high performing team. Career growth and flexible working arrangements are on offer. Market salary and an extensive benefits scheme will be on offer.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.