Senior Automation Developer (RPA)
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 7 June 20192019-06-07 2019-07-07 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are on the lookout for a Senior Automation Consultant for a Big 4 consultancy in Sydney. The ideal consultant will have a strong Software Engineering background coupled with RPA experience and automation as a whole. You will be part of the consultancy's CoE for Automation, driving innovation and efficiency across the business.
What you'll do...
- Identify opportunities for automation (this can vary from infrastructure, systems, user experience or simple admin processes).
- Analyse, design and deploy automated processes
- Automation development with various tools across large enterprise platforms
- Act as a point of reference for automation across the business
- Build strong stakeholder relationships and influence decision makers on their best automation practice.
The requirements for the role:
The ideal consultant will have a strong background in software engineering but also have a great understanding of cloud, infrastructure, databases and support.
- 3-4 years of Software engineering experience (.NET, Node.JS, PHP, Ruby)
- Hands on scripting experience (PowerShell, Python)
- Ability to develop and consume APIs
- Experience in RPA development (UiPath preferred) is a plus
- Strong skills in Relational and non relational databases
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.