Consultant Sean McIlvenny
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-07-10 it Brisbane Queensland Charlotte Street AU AUD 90 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Software Engineer to join a global name in the aerospace industry based in Brisbane. As a Software Engineer you will be utlitising your experience and knowledge of C++ and modelling/simulation software to assist on the development of next generation defence modelling and simulation frameworks.
- Experience working as a C++ Software Engineer
- Strong knowledge of modern C++ principles and knowledge of C++ frameworks
- Background experience/knowledge of defence modelling and simulation software and technology development
- Ability to obtain an Australian defence security clearance (NV1)
- Familiarity with modelling & simulation technologies and standards
- Experience with modern 3D graphics development (OpenGL, OpenSceneGraph, CesiumJS, WebGL)
- Experience working within the Aerospace or defence industry
This role requires an ASAP start. Candidates are required to be Australian Citizens due to security requirements.
To apply please click apply or call Sean McIlvenny on +61 7 30322289 for a confidential discussion.