Senior Software Developer
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 2 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-01 it Perth Western Australia AU AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This national leader have ongoing projects and offer an inclusive and secure working environment. There are essentially a specialist in .Net Core / Azure and due to continued growth have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Full-stack Senior Developer to join their dynamic team.
The role will be located in the Perth Office and you will be working to support, maintain and enhance mission critical applications used by the business. You will work alongside a dedicated and supportive team to ensure that outcomes are met and solutions are provided.
The Snr Software Developer reports into the Development Manager and works as part of teams of 4-5 working on a collective of projects to assist in improve internal systems, develop and create new application and help ensure legacy data is integrated into a cloud platform.
- Provide support services to ensure the availability and to enhance business and mission critical applications.
- Develop custom software components & services for bespoke applications, in C3 . Net core, react and angular
- Develop and perform database configuration and complex SQL queries and optimisation.
- Work closely with the Team Leads and Project Managers to meet operational goals.
- Work within an Agile environment.
- 5 – 10 years software development experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Exposure to .NET, .Net Core Node
- Experience in the application of different Software Development Life Cycle models, including Agile will be highly desirable
- Exposure to mobile application development and cloud architecture
What we offer:
A real passion for technology and promote the use of best practice, fit for purpose and technologically advanced systems, frameworks and languages. A true sense of value for team members and you will work within a supportive culture of multicultural inclusion, team collaboration and recognising individual achievement.
A competitive salary package, promote a flexible and family friendly working environment, the opportunity to tackle challenging problems and paths for career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.